Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mommying Up




Let's just ignore the fact that I haven't blogged in ages and pretend that I am consistent.  While we are pretending,  Imagine it really is that easy to work all week, keep up the house, see friends, be an attentive wife, read a book, Lean In, catch a show, oh yeah, and keep my darling little baby positively stimulated all day long. Oh and don't let me forget to work out and get 8 hours of sleep.  While we are at it, let me add eating incredibly well and nurturing my spiritual life.

Ok, now I feel like a superhuman rock star because the above makes me sound just like it.  All joking aside, while it doesn't all happen everyday in that order, hell even every month - or ever at all- no one expects it to, and if they act like it, they are lying.

Not being perfect, superhuman, rested, beautiful, patient, social, current is such a relief.

This imperfect mom, wife, (don't judge that mom came before wife), friend, colleague, gym mate and total stranger is embracing the realities of her life and enjoying it.  After all, what else is there to do?

Negativity is too exhausting.

That is all. Goodnight.

5 comments:

  1. :) good to see you posting! I completely agree negativity is too exhausting.
    Xx
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, good luck! Its funny, you and Erika from: http://www.atinyrocket.com/
    both had a lot of similarity in your most recent posts!!
    Best wishes,
    Marica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ρost. І used to bе checκіng
    conѕtаntly this weblog and I'm inspired! Very useful information particularly the final part :) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my web-site - addison seo company

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marcie,

    Don't worry sweetie, we'll still be here for you when you find more time. A women's work is never done is it? lol Take care and don't work too hard you gorgeous girl.

    Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should add in taking some baby pictures ;) i hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete