Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby on the Way

I've been noticeably absent from the blog while I've been pregnant.  Between a full-time job and preparing for baby (and all the hormones and body changes that come with it), I've been tired.  Now with just a week away (and no I don't feel prepared), here is a sneak peek at the orange/grey themed nursery.  (We are having a boy.)

After countless hours of searching online for baby art, we finally decided to take a few pictures from our trips and have them framed.  There is something really fun about decorating Baby A's room with meaningful photographs, one of which includes dad!

Kauai 2010
Honolulu 2010 (that is dad!)
Cinque Terre, Italy 2011
Cinque Terra, Italy 2011
Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz

7 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you, and hope everything goes well. It'll be soon. :) My best friend's baby is due in two weeks, so I can just imagine the excitement!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcie - SO lovely to hear from you and what wonderful news! I don't know how that escaped me. Anyway so pleased we have reunited! Wishing you lots of love from across the water. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie! This is so exciting! Congratulations! And I love, LOVE the color scheme.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Marcie! Love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations marcie! can't wait to see pics of the lil bub xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Education makes a people easy to lead but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.PMP Training chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I AM DYING TO GO THERE!!!! The place in Italy that is - I've been to all the other ones recently... So jealous.

    http://cksxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete