Friday, June 24, 2011

Product Push: Towne & Reese Jewelry



Affordable and fun are two words I'd use to describe Towne & Reese jewelry. The company is named after the founders' daughters, two ex-advertising executives whose passion is to inspire style without breaking the bank. And since most jewelry is seasonal, the right price is critical, a point Towne & Reese takes seriously.

I was thrilled when Towne & Reese gifted me their Elise coral necklace. It is the perfect color for summer, and the chunky size is a real staple piece. I've been pairing it with navy shirts for work and have received many compliments. Visit them online . . . You won't be disappointed!
Link

2 comments:

  1. I love the size and color -- so pretty!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing Towne & Reese a lot. I'm on the hunt for a statement necklace...I think I've found the place!

    ReplyDelete