Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Product Push: Essential Eye Base



I have so many fun and practical products to share this week. My favorite makeup product is Trish McEvoy's Eye Base. I literally never leave home without it, and it is perfect for the minimal summer makeup routine. This eye base is essential because it enhances and evens out the area above your eyes, and it is practical because it keeps eyes shadows flawless all day and prevents creasing. Wear this for a day and you will wonder how you ever lived without fresh and flawless eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Its my go to for as long as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always looking for good products!
    thanks!!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fantastic -- your product pushes are always so pretty and luxurious, my dear!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to add this to my 'things to try' list.

    ReplyDelete