Monday, June 6, 2011

Product Push: Dark Spot Corrector



I may have found the best kept skin secret for sun-kissed skin. Clinique has developed a way to fade dark spots without going through a hellacious process. If you remember, I went through an 8 week treatment with Obagi to get rid of my melasma (see post here), and the results were fantastic! However, the journey to get there left me looking like a red and peeling reptile for about 6 weeks, and once treatment stopped, the spots came back (thank you hormones). Needless to say, the pain was not worth the short-term reward. I love that Clinique's product is gentle and painless. I apply the serum morning and night under my moisturizer and proceed with my usual skin routine.

Bonus: Trina Turk bag and products with a purchase of $25 or more. (The bag is amazing, and the lipstick color is perfect for summer.)

5 comments:

  1. I will be looking into this! I need to get rid of some of my dark spots on my face [but not until my Doctor looks at them first!]

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds spectacular! I love.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie I bought this stuff about a month ago and want to know what you think. Let's dish. I've seen some fading, but not a lot (thank you hormones)--however some vs. none is good and I'm wondering if I should grab another bottle with this cute gift w/purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just typed up a clinique post! went today and got some new stuff and LOVE the trina turk bonus! and i'm currently wearing the lipstick haha!

    i'm interested in this dark spot corrector...i'm so fair that when i get a blemish and it clears up---well there is still a red mark that makes it look like it's still there. would this product correct this?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love a good clinique bonus! Although my closet can only fit so many makeup bags ;)

    ReplyDelete