Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Product Push: Creamy Lip Color




I've been reading a lot about summer lip color. Bright corals and pinks are in this season, but to be honest, I am not much of a lipstick girl. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE it if I looked good in a bold red, but I just can't pull it off. I was so excited, however, when I found Bobbi Brown's Creamy Lip Color in pale mauve. The shea butter and plant-derived ingredients are hydrating, and the color is subtle and light. Pretty enough for everyday wear, it is the perfect compliment to my Burt's Bees Wax Lip Balm obsession.

7 comments:

  1. I will have to test this out, thanks for the tip Marcie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to Burt's Bees Wax Lip Balm too. I love pink lipstick and red lipstick. When I am in a hurry and don't have much time to do my make up I usually wear red lipstick to give me that fully made up look without having to go through all that trouble. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! I'm always on the hunt for a rich,k creamy lip shade!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gonna try this one out! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a total earthy/nude type lip person. Any BB suggestions for me? I mean if your brain can still work after the bachelorette...it's horrid, right??

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie,

    Definitely try the pale mauve. It is very subtle and matte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pull it off either and always go for the pale subtle colours, but I play up my eyes for balance!
    I will have to give these a try.
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete