Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Urban Engagement



I was so excited when I came across my friend's beautiful engagement photos. Then I found out her photographer is the talented Sasha Gulish from San Francisco (previously mentioned here). First, how amazing is Michelle's skin? (No surprise I notice this first given my slight skin obsession.) She is absolutely glowing.

What I love best about engagement sessions are the excitement and anticipation of the couple and how much they have to look forward to. This setting is perfect and unique because the couple's love takes an urban setting, something so ordinary and plain, and transforms it into something so beautiful. Congratulations the to stylish couple!










3 comments:

  1. These are DARLING! I love the last one especially.
    xo Josie
    www.winkmsilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete