Monday, May 23, 2011

A Must Read



Before I launch into my new favorite blogger, let me start off by saying that I usually am all about photographs. Let's be honest, most days I have too much ADD (self diagnosed of course) to read more than a paragraph. But that all changed when I found Elana over at mrsschneed. She writes about staying at home, breastfeeding and everything in between. My recent favorite was a story about the "lunching ladies of Niemen" that she observed while in the midst of a recent botox conundrum. Her writing is witty, funny and pulls you in immediately. Best of all, Elana is relatable and tells it like it is.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute photo and feature Marcie, off to chk out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, and what an amazing photo. I'm off to check her out!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I read a bit and then couldn't stop... she writes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete