Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jimmy's Meal

IMG_4178

To offset my McDonald's binge, Jimmy made a great Sunday supper. It is no secret that Jimmy loves to cook, and that is great for me. He tried a new recipe and made an amazing sausage and pea pasta. He completed the meal with baked artichoke, farmer's market salad, and Italian wine. My contribution? Strawberries and cream (a simple and quick dessert), and the oh-so-coveted job of dish duty.

IMG_4174
{the greens/reds}

IMG_4189
{berries & cream}

IMG_4185
{the complete dinner table}

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this sounds absolutely delectable!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm strawberries and cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious! We should really make pasta more because it's relatively easy. My husband loves to cook too, so I enjoy that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pasta looks insane! Oh, how I wish Gabe could cook. And your strawberries and cream looks so refreshing and delicious. Now I'm hungry!

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm! The whole meal looks so delicious, fresh, and tasty! Just followed your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet husband - it looks like an amazing meal. specially like the desert! strawberries are my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete