Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project Style

marcie style board

Here is my style board put together by the amazing Taylor over at Sterling Style. I am working with Taylor to maximize my wardrobe and make it work for me. My major "fashion problem" is not knowing how to work with what I have. I feel like I have great stand alone pieces, but knowing how mix & match outfits isn't my strong suit, in fact, I am terrible at it. I am tired of staring at a closet full of clothes and feeling like I have nothing to wear. Enter Taylor. She is a fashion genius and after a brief conversation, she instantly got my style. Stay tuned for more details on this adventure I am calling Project Style.

10 comments:

  1. how fun! love it :) can't wait for more details on project style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cool! i love all of it. :D
    you just gave me an inspiration for tomorrow's school outfit. :D

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore, ADORE Taylor and her blog, and I absolutely can't wait to hear more about your adventures together!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style board! Love the Olivia outfits!
    Have a great day, C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project! I can't wait to hear more about it. I love all the things she picked out for your style board. I can definitely see you in every outfit you posted. Yes, so you loved The Help too! I didn't know they were making a movie out of it. I haven't read a book like that in so long. It really stays with you.

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. how exciting! this for sure is a project any girl would love to be in... specially with Taylor. can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh - this SO fun!!! I love the idea of it because I'm not so great at mixing and matching either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear more about this. Your inspiration board is eerily similar to mine so I think it could really help me get my style in check too.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear more about project style! I love your style board! xo

    ReplyDelete