Thursday, April 14, 2011

Product Push: Miracle Serum



I've hit the jackpot with this SkinCeuticals miracle serum. The CE Ferulic Serum is an antioxidant combination that fights photoaging, builds collagen, and protects again harsh environmental pollutants. What this means to me is extra hydrated skin, an even tone, smaller pores, and a flawless look. I've been using the serum for only a week, and already I can tell a difference in my skin's elasticity and texture. Definitely worth the investment.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds SPECTACULAR!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic! I use a similar product from jurilique that I LOVE, but I'll have to try this one when I run out of mine. I love when you tell us about products, I'm always looking for recommendations on this stuff!

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Marcie. I spent 5 minutes this morning lamenting uneven skin tone and fine lines...you may have answered my distress call!

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You writing about this product may be the final thing that gets me to buy it! The girl who gives me my facials tells me ALL the time that I should get it, but I Just haven't wanted to spend the money. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete