Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Product Push: Chanel Foundation



Since turning 30, I've had to come to terms with the fact that my skin is changing and loose powder isn't cutting it anymore. I need more coverage, but I cringe when I think about using heavy liquid foundation. I hate the way it looks and feels. Enter Chanel's ultra-light skin perfecting foundation. It is sheer and offers the perfect amount of coverage. Since I've started wearing it, I have received numerous comments on my complexion. Not only does it look good on the outside, but it feels weightless which is ideal for everyday use.

9 comments:

  1. I use this too! Actually I alternate between Chanel and a Make Up Forever foundation. If I had the money I think all my makeup would be Chanel, I get more compliments when I wear it than anything.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. since turning 30 my skin is major dry and have to spend a lot of time tending to it :)

    thankfully i haven't reached the botox years yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use foundation but I think I may soon -- I'm just so paranoid about it feeling heavy or picking the wrong shade. This stuff sounds magical, though!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chanel foundation! I only keep a couple of foundations on hand at a time, but once I use up my Dior I want to get another Chanel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard good things! I'm glad you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear this ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pointer. I find, the older I get, the more expensive my makeup needs are. Ha.

    XO
    Carly

    All This Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcie, this is exactly what I needed to hear about right now. I've been needing to start wearing foundation for years and have been dragging my feet on it. I'm going to try this out! Thanks for the tip!

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hate wearing foudation, in fact i have never worn before but this is so good to know! thanks love:) here's to prettyness!

    ReplyDelete