Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Auntie



Today is my favorite person's birthday, my auntie! I've often talked about her amazing cooking skills (see here and here and here), and all that she's taught me in the kitchen. You know that person who has your back no matter what? That is my auntie. There is really no one like her and she just can't be replaced. I grew up right next door to auntie, and every childhood memory includes her. The support and love she's shown me throughout the years just can't be explained in words. She is truly an inspiration and I am so luck to have her in my life.

Please join me in wishing Auntie many more happy and healthy years to come!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your aunt -- she sounds like a VERY special woman!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so cool to have a relationship like that with your auntie! Wishing her a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing auntie the best to come... on many many years ahead ;)

    ReplyDelete