Friday, April 8, 2011

The Best Version of Yourself


This week I heard someone talk about being "the best version of yourself." What does this mean exactly? It is obvious that we are all different and have unique strengths and talents. I think that being the best version of yourself really is a journey specifically tailored to an individual and what they want out of life.

The best version of myself:
  1. Accepts nothing less than perfection at work,
  2. Connects to people at every opportunity,
  3. Wears my heart on my sleeve,
  4. Loves a good, hard laugh,
  5. Tries to be the most loving wife and friend.
What is the best version of yourself?

8 comments:

  1. I'll have to think about this... I know that the best version of me accepts nothing less than perfection... Ever... Which may actually be more of a flaw!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is a great question. The best version of myself is someone who is positive in all aspects of my life and puts kindness toward others first. I can struggle with those things and I want to improve.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great question Marcie! Food for thought over my weekend...but I think I may share your #4 :)
    xo anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post, Marcie. I need to focus on this and work on #2 and #3, especially. I'm sorry you have a cold! Hopefully you'll feel better by the weekend.

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to think about this one.. but thank you for making me think about it! :)
    Have a great weekend and don't forget to enter my giveaway! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best self doesn't let myself give up on my dreams no matter how out of reach they seem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My best self stays positive, even when things don't look so great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great post! I guess that the best version of myself is a constant work in progress - having the main focus on loving me to love others.

    ReplyDelete