Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Product Push: SkinCeuticals


To say I love SkinCeuticals isn't accurate. I am o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d! These products are miracle workers and my skin is reaping all the benefits. Right now I am indulging in the eye cream, daily moisture, and renew overnight. What surprised me most about these products is the consistency. I am used to slathering a ton of cream on my face, but more is not necessarily better. These sheer creams penetrate deep into my skin in a matter of seconds, leaving my skin smooth and radiant all day. This is also a good thing because the products aren't cheap, and savoring these jars as long as possible is essential.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! :)
    I will have to check these out! It's about time that I actually settle down in a face care routine!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a new skincare routine, thanks for the tip, I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing all your beauty product recommendations, Marcie. I'm bookmarking this post for when I run out of my current products. Oh, and by the way, I had heard good things about Boots products and they sell them at Target now. So I bought this Intensive Moisture Face mask and I LOVE it! It was only $20 and leaves my face feeling really moisturized and silky.

    http://www.us.boots.com/No7IntensiveMoistureFaceMask/

    xo
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I read this because I've been wondering if their products were worth the price tag.. I think I'll give them a try now!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! I use a super light moisturizer but not much else and really need to start a solid skincare routine.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete