Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Degustazione Di Vino

IMG_3673

"Tasting the wine" was the highlight of the weekend. Jimmy and I joined our first wine club at our favorite local winery in the hills by our house. After years of enjoying this quaint little tasting room, we decided to make the relationship permanent. Now we can enjoy free tastings, wine parties, and two delicious bottles per quarter. Here are some pretty pictures from our simple wine tasting day.

IMG_3706
{the swirl}

IMG_3684
{red wine favorites}

IMG_3672
{the estate}

9 comments:

  1. I love wine tastings! Hope you had fun! =) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the swirl picture! Awesome! So far I haven't had fun wine tasting! I've always been DD :/

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun!! Great pics too! Now I want some wine!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! We were there this weekend too! We've been members for a few years. Such good wine. We should meet up for tastings sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun. Maybe one day you will extend your wine-tasting adventures to Spain ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome!! I just adore wineries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, Marcie! I love wine tasting and the fact that you can go anytime is amazing. I used to be part of a wine club that sent me bottles of wine regularly and it was so fun! I should get back into that. I miss it! Glad you had a fun time tasting.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had such a lovely time.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so awesome! I love that swirl pic!!

    ReplyDelete