Plain and simple, I just feel more centered, something that has never happened to my Type A brain.
Here are a few things The Power of Now teaches me:
(1) Get out of your head by asking yourself if your thought is rooted in the past or future. If it is either, switch to the right now.
(2) Getting in touch with your body's energy (even if it is a few minutes a day) awakens you to how much energy is not your mind.
(3) You are not your mind/thoughts.
(4) When you are truly focused on the present, smells are sweeter, lights are brighter, sounds are louder . . . life is greater.
(5) Being present takes time and practice, so keep with it. Eventually your 1 minute turns into 5, then 10 . . . . until it becomes endless.