Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Canvas & Canopy




Anyone planning a wedding or party, listen up! San Diego based designer, Cortnie, is the genius designer behind the event planning company Canvas & Canopy. She is insanely creative, and is captivating clients with her use of rich colors, vibrant flowers, vintage pieces and varying textures. Cortnie's work is one of a kind, and she creates a whimsical and unique experience for all of her clients. If only wish Canvas & Canopy existed when I got married. Here are some of my favorites.


{whimsical idea}


{outdoor chandeliers = magic}


{open frames add beauty & depth}


{vintage bottles are must haves}


{dreamy hanging lights}


{reminds me of a queen's party}


{lovely vintage pieces}


{The stunning designer and my college friend - Cortnie}
{all images courtesy of Canvas & Canopy}

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I am planning my wedding and it is always nice to get inspiration from different people! Thanks, Marcie!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me want to throw a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well goodness, she is adorable and those are some incredible creations. what a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outdoor chandelier! What gorgeous, gorgeous ideas. She's super cute and so talented!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That table set up reminded me of the tea party in Alice in Wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are not joking about her being creative, look at those umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature Marcie!!! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I love the chandeliers and umbrellas. And the first photo of the couple on the antique bed is so cute. I'll pass on the info to my engaged friends!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are great, I love the hanging umbrellas especially : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will have to pass this on to my friend who is getting married! I adore those umbrellas!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete