Monday, January 31, 2011

Product Push: Deep Conditioner


{via}

I spend a lot of time caring for my skin and always avoid my hair. It is my most problematic feature, so like any good procrastinator I've managed to stick only with the basics. Recently, I spent a gift certificate on Redken's Time Reset Youth Revitalizer. This 15 minute deep conditioner is just what my hair needs every week to add shine and smoothness, and an added bonus is the amazing smell. Now, I am able to easily give my hair the health maintenance it deserves.

8 comments:

  1. Definitely needed for me in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing... My hair is starting to get a little bit winter-brittled!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great product, like you i'm always focusing on my skin and forgetting to nurture my head as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad for the recommendation - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love to hear about new hair products. Anything to keep the locks healthy!!

    Here's to a smooth sailing week ahead...
    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend just sent me a sample of Redken's satinwear 02. I used it over the weekend - it's a styling product to help reduce damage from heat - and I'm already a devoted fan.

    I think I'll have to give this mask a try now, too. Thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that sounds awesome. I'm always looking for new great hair products. I'll definitely give this one a try. Thanks for the tip, Marcie!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always looking for a good deep conditioner. will give this one a try - thx for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete