My husband caught my attention the other night when he was reading "ways to make life simple". I immediately became intrigued, and here are my favorites. These are perfect for reflecting on the upcoming holiday season and new year.
- Live below your means. Don't buy stuff you don't need, and always sleep on big purchases.
2. Get off your high horse, talk it out, hug and move on.
3. Make mistakes, learn from then, laugh about them, then move on.
4. Get rid of stuff you don't use.
5. Don't try to please everyone. Just do what you know is right.
6. Fill your car with gas on your way home, not in the morning when you are late.
7. If you hate doing it, stop it.
8. Spend time with like minded people who are smart and driven.
9. Drink water when you are thirsty.