Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally, The Perfect Bootie


Talia Bootie

I've been on the hunt for the perfect bootie for a year now. I am very picky with where the bootie sits on my ankle, the heel size, and overall comfort. This weekend, I was delighted when I stumbled into Cole Haan and found a bootie that met all my non-negotiables. Meet Cole Haan's Talia bootie, a shoe worth the investment. They are made with a sleek suede and have Nike Air technology for the ultimate comfort. I can't wait to pair these with skirts, tights and skinny jeans.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'd love to see these on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and classic. Did you buy the gray ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, with nike air technology? Classy + comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more... perfect girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie! YOu can't get cuter than that!
    oxoxo
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Nice picks!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They ARE perfect! I love them, especially in the gray.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, heels with nike air technology? Now THAT sounds promising. And they look so good, too. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the perfect bootie!! What color did you get? The Nike air thing is just amazing. I refuse to buy shoes these days that I can't walk in. The older I get, the harder it is to find comfy shoes though.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Marcie! I especially love the gray! I'm with you on the comfort thing. I definitely need shoes that I can walk in! Let us know how these hold up.

    xoxo,
    Bren @ Chasing Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are fabulous! And with the Nike Air technology? I'm betting they're super comfy! Enjoy a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am on a similar quest and you have found the dream. Can you come back and let us know how you like them and maybe do a few pictures? Would love to see them on!!

    xo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look perfect! And I love that they're round toe - extra comfort!

    ReplyDelete