If I could go back in time and talk to my 17 year old self, here is what I'd say.(1) Wear sunscreen. No really, baby oil isn't a good idea.
(2) Eat more greens and exercise.
(3) Be sweet to everyone you meet.
(4) Pick a hobby and stick with it. Doing what you love can take you places.
(5) Go work at Google before starting college and only get paid in stock.
(6) Enjoy your youth. There is nothing like it.
(7) You really can do anything with your life.
(8) Spend time with dad. He will be gone next year.
(9) Smile more and complain less. Life is good.
(10) Don't worry. Everything works out great. :)