Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Awards



Where to begin. I have been really lucky with all the blog support I've received since I started Lemons and Laundry just 5 weeks ago. I never thought that I'd be getting awards and have over 100 followers! Thank you to everyone for reading. This all makes me very happy.


The Alternative Wife's Dawn presented me the Happy 101 Award! Her blog is a great collection of all this fashionable and fabulous. If you haven't already, please check out her blog.

I pass this award on to my daily reads:
Valerie at Red Vines for Breakfast
Louise at Lou, Boos, and shoes
Alexa at Eye on Fashion


Liz at le passion for fashion gave me the sweet blog award. Liz has a really great blog that is dedicated to all things fashionable. I love the visual images she uses in each post. Please check her out.

I'd like to pass this award on to the following:
Cody at Cody and the Boys: This is a new blog that follows a mom/wife and her four boys (2 sons, a husband and a dog). It is refreshingly sweet and funny! Check it out.

Bren at Chasing Beauty
Georgia at Simply Smile


Bren at Chasing Beauty gave me the Over the Top award! Bren is a makeup artist in LA who has a great blog with amazing tips. Check her out!

I am passing this award to
Leslie at Lemon Sweet Life
Shari at Little Blue Deer
Sweet Southern Prep


Alexa at Eye on Fashion gave me this colorful Cherry on Top Award. Alexa's motto is to shop until she doesn't quite drop because money doesn't grown on trees, and I love this! Check her out.
For this blog, I am supposed to pass it on and list 3 things about myself, so here we go.

(1) I am a dessert fanatic. I usually have a piece of dark chocolate while making dinner.
(2) I love US Weekly. I look forward to receiving it every Thursday.
(3) I work out around four days a week. There is no better feeling than after I've had a good workout.


I am passing this award to
Dawn at The Alternative Wife and
Diana at exPress-o


Leslie over at Lemon Sweet Life gave me this great award. She just got engaged and is planning her wedding. Head over to her blog and congratulate her!

I am passing this award on to
Elizabeth at E Tells Tales
Liz at Le Passion for Fashion and
Bumpkin on a Swing

26 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on getting 100+ subscribers, Marcie!! Thanks for the award - hopefully I'll reach that mark one day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ZA. Congrats on all the awards! Go you go!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your awards!! You deserve it!! And thanks for passsing them on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcie - thank you so much for my 'award'! How lovely of you. You have only been blogging for 5 weeks? NO way! You must have something! ;-) It's always a good read and by the way I love the picture you have used at the top of your post here. It's always a pleasure to see you have dropped by the comment on my blog...Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Marice! Congrats on all of your awards and congrats on reaching over 100 followers in just 5 weeks! That's amazing! I truly appreciate you sharing the love, and passing the Sweet Blog award to me! I'll pay it forward soon. :)

    xoxo,
    Bren @ Chasing Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for my awards! You definitely deserve all of yours! Congrats on over 100 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee, congrats on all your awards and very well deserved too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcie...Congratulations on all the awards and the 100 followers!!! Go girl.
    And thank you sooooo very much for Cherry on Top award!!! Ahh You made my day...I am sooooo happy!!! You are the sweetest!
    Muah and have a wonderful day my lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on all the awards, Marice! Your blog is awesome and the awards are so well deserved. Thank you so much for passing one on to me!!! I appreciate it so much! :)

    I'm also a dessert lover and an US Weekly subscriber! Two of my favorite things. Haha.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I will add you to my Honorable Mentions sidebar! That picture really looks like me (lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a sweetheart...thank you! And I'm so impressed with your successes so far. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous award after five weekes of blogging, congratulations, sweetie. Dawn is a jewel of a girl;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab blog you have! So glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi what a fabulous blog - I found you via Backwards in High Heels, my blog is young too but what fun this is ! Well done on the awards xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You started only 5 weeks ago!! Wow, you go girl!! Obviously we all love you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awh thanks honey! And congrats on all of the well deserved awards! I can't believe you only started this blog 5 weeks ago. You're such a pro! :)

    Hope you have a great Wednesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, doll! You should be very proud of yourself; every one of these awards is so well-deserved!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Boy did you rack up the awards. I knew we would love you from the get go! I will have to go and check out some of your awardees.
    By the way, thanks for not reaming me a new one today about Nicole, I just think she is beautiful, and a fabulous dancer. Apparently I may have insulted a few readers! Eeeekkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you believe I missed my award the first time?
    Thank you so much, this means the world to me, but I am so bad about following through with these. Lemons and Laundry would be the top of my list for a blog award, and am celebrating your success.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! You have a great blog and deserve them all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. woot-woot! you go girl!! so proud of ya and happy too for all your sweet awards. you totally deserve each one of them and more. you are such a sweet girl and your blog is just as amazing, it is why i love it so and you of course.

    you've got me blushing with all your sweet words about moi and my bloggy. i am so honored by you passing your award to me. thank you so much hun.

    if it's okay, i'd like to use the image you used at the beginning of your post as my header for my bloggy awards i have so far. i will definately credit you as my image source.

    thanks again love.

    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations to you on all these awards :) and to the other bloggers whom your passing these onto!

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! That's so awesome ; )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing achievement and well deserved. Anyone who can capture hundreds in only weeks deserves a bunch of awards like this. Your blog is lovely and I became a follower a while ago. Am happy to continue.

    Congratulations and happy end to the week to you my dear.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on your awards doll! I just found your blog & I love it. I look forward to reading more from you!!

    lm.x

    ReplyDelete