Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Classic Colors: Yellow, Navy & Coral

yellow navy and coral

Items from top to bottom and left to right:

Diane von furstenberg Top $309
Jill Sander Pencil Skirt $895
Stella McCartney Clog Sandals $357
Anastasia's Coral Cocktail Ring $45

A.P.C. T-Shirt $80
Wren Skirt $198
Tory Burch Crochet Flats $235
Carolee Coral Bracelet $91

I am in love with a yellow, navy and coral right now. I was at lunch with a friend the other day, and she had on a gorgeous dark yellow top. I was instantly inspired and have since started pairing my yellow with navy, which I think offers the perfect contrast. To add color, I like to accessorize with coral to brighten the look. Yellow, navy and coral make a perfect color combination. I work all week, so I need my look to be classic and sophisticated without being boring. These colors achieve this because the yellow and navy combination is sophisticated and the coral accents are edgy, all without being over the top. This look is also great for casual days when I am out and about.

26 comments:

  1. Love this combo!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in love now too! These colors are so pretty together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yellow is my favorite color! :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow and Navy is a great staple. I wouldn't have thought of coral, however. Great inspiration!

    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these colors right now as well! And your picks are gorgeous -- love the ring!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Especially the outfit on the right!

    Bren @ Chasing Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love that lemon color!!

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Navy is so 'in' right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like when I can wear something which is good for day and night....I really adore the looks...Those colours go great together...I am in love with this stripe top :)
    Kisses sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Btw...I am following you!
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all! Especially loving those TB Crochet Flats. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I love yellow and navy together! I've never tried adding coral, but it looks great in these pictures, so I'll have to give it a whirl. I love that coral cocktail ring!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this combo...but I love anything that involves yellow :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice set!!I liked it ..I have a page on my blog only for favorite fashion sets. I hope you do not mind if I add yours :)

    http://hind-toufga.blogspot.com/

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh coral is one of my favorite summer colors! I am sure you look anything but boring with that great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love the color yellow!
    And those flats are fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pencil skirt. Of course it's the most expensive thing on the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Doesn't DVF know how to do it right? And Stella McCartney does very little wrong as well...this post is such a breath of fresh air on a dreary day. Thanks!

    http://thisfreebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are my favorite colors of the season! you nailed it. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so jealous that you're planning bright summer outfits and I am wearing black knits :(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh I so love both of these! Amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I adore navy and yellow together - feels so spring-y and nautical.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Consider me a new follower of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those Stella sandals are goooooorgeous! Love love love the nautical vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the comment Marcie, I'm a new fan of your blog!

    http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete