Monday, April 26, 2010

Women Who Inspire


"It is our choices . . . that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." JK Rowling

In the May issue of Vogue, Anna Wintour states that "[i]t's a terrific time to consider where we have been as women in this country and where we are heading, triumphantly." If there is one thing I have learned during my career, it is to find a great mentor and learn everything you can from them. I love hearing the stories of women who've succeed in making their dream a reality and believe that by hearing other women's success stories, we can become inspired to reach our goals.

I am starting a series called "Women Who Inspire." I will feature women who have reached or are in the process of reaching their goals, who love what they do, and who hope to inspire others to follow their dreams.

Who inspires you? Are you an inspiration?

4 comments:

  1. You might have guessed from my recent blog post, but I think Coco Chanel is very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the Rowling quote!! great post :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom definitely inspires me, so cheesy I know, but so true! And Rowling is such a wonder and inspiration. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi Brown has always inspired me as a role model.

    www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete