Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Book Your Pedicure: Summer Shoes

I should begin by saying that I love a great shoe, but I am no Carrie Bradshaw. It isn't uncommon to find me in either my Havaianas or Mizuno running shoes during the summer. I do, however, know a great shoe when I see it, and these are my favorite picks for the summer. This year the staples of summer vary from the clog to the wedge and platforms to flats.
1.2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
7. 8.
1. Frano Sarto $89
2. Tory Burch $165
3. Christian Louboutin $495
4. Frye Dara $188
5. Mossimo $25
6. See by Chloe $355
7. BCBGeneration $79
8. Joie $325

I love flats because they are practical for work. For the working girl, here are a few of my favorite summer flats.
1.2. 3.

1. Sigerson Morrison $210
2. Kelsi Girl $90
3. Tory Burch $150


While selecting my favorites I ran across a few, how do I put this gently, interesting shoes. If you can pull these off more power to you, but they are not on my wish list. Out of respect for the designers, I did not name brands.

1. 2. 3.
1. $595
2. $895 (I am sure I can dig up my cousin's 1980s sneakers and add studs.)

3. $220

12 comments:

  1. I'm the same, most of the time it's Havaianas and Rainbows in the spring/summer, but when I can wear cute shoes for events, I do. These are all great! My faves are definitely the TB espadrilles and flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Just found your blog!! So glad I did! :)
    Those Christian Louboutin's are BEAUTIFUL! I would love to have those...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up of summer shoes! Thanks! You have fab taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It figures. I would love all of the expensive ones.

    Great blog! I'm following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoe choices. TIme for a pedicure! I also just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Kelsi Girl ones are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comment :)
    i love heels no. 4 and 8 !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all adorable and perfect for summer! I love that there's so much variety out this season. My favorites are 3 & 6. I practically live in Havaianas during the summer too. I have to force myself to wear other shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christian Louboutins!! so fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love three and eight platform selection. You have marvelous taste!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those See by Chloe's! They've been on my list for awhile!

    ReplyDelete