Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

The sweet Valerie from Red Vines for Breakfast honored me with the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks Val! The rules are to list seven things about myself and then pass it on to other fabulous bloggers.


  1. I love the smell of old books.
  2. My favorite flowers are pink peonies.
  3. I grew up on a farm in the middle of "no-where" California.
  4. My dream kitchen is all white with dark hardwood floors.
  5. I am always happy in Target.
  6. I am a reality show addict.
  7. Britney Spears is my favorite singer.
I am passing this award on to the following amazing bloggers.

(1) Tania at Backwards in High Heels
(2) Rachel at ...It's Simple Love...
(3) Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! Very fitting title :) Peonies are one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being in Target too! I could wander around in there for hours and be completely content. Congratulations on your award!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy in Target myself!!! Love that place! Congrats on your award sweetheart! Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!! I am always happy in Target too!! They always have so much great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Congrats on the award! You sooo deserve it! As for the Target comment... I'm right here with ya. I'm sooo happy there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to read your answers. I love peonies too. I have a cream kitchen with cream marble worktops and an American walnut dark wood floor. I love a reality show too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry I didn't say thank you sooner! I am embarrassed. Thank you for the award! And congrats on receiving it! I will post a response soon my dear!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete