Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Backwards in High Heels


I was waiting on a friend for lunch the other day and found myself killing time in a bookstore. I picked up this book because of its beautifully intoxicating cover and, within seconds. a sales clerk was at my side insisting I make the purchase. A pretty cover [check], a must read [check], SOLD! I haven't put it down yet. This book is a must read for all women. Backwards in High Heels - The Impossible Art of Being Female, covers everything from career to motherhood, love to face cream.

Check out an extension of the book at http://taniakindersley.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Clare - thank you so much for your incredibly kind words about the book, and for linking to the blog.

    Your new blog looks gorgeous already and I can't wait to see where you take it.

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie - so incredibly sorry. Coming back to your blog, I see I got your name wrong. Do not know why I wrote Clare. You must think me an idiot. My brain has gone all to pot this week. Please forgive.

    Tania

    ReplyDelete