Monday, April 26, 2010

All About Bandeau






From left to right starting with the top row:
Old Navy $19
Target $14
Victoria's Secret $50
Milly $88
Victoria's Secret $36
American Eagle $49
Markay $54
American Eagle $49
Target $16


The California sun is heating up, and that means two things: (1) sunscreen and (2) swimsuits. This season I am all about the bandeau tankini and bikini. I love bandeau swimsuits because they have a retro vibe and are versatile and fun. During the search for my favorites, I was surprised at how many cute bandeau swimsuits American Eagle has. A trip to the mall might be in order.

7 comments:

  1. Hi - you lucky thing to have sun already! Ours will not be here properly until July/August and even then its touch and go! I like your blog...and lemon and laundry are two of the most evocative scents! Good title choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style!!!!!!! That one from AE is SOOO very cute!! I saw a really cute one this weekend at the Polo store. I might have to get a bandeau suit this year! Thanks for the post girly!! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bandeau bikini too! I have a few from Old Navy and one from J Crew that I love, but I've never looked at American Eagle. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Glad you enjoyed :)

    I love that Green Old Navy top... I've never actually bought a swimsuit there before, but it may be worth a look now. :)

    Happy Monday!

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That AE one might be coming home with me soon! I love bandeau bikinis, they're so retro! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...i love the collection. esp the green one. so pretty. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute and I love not having tan lines all summer!

    xx
    Nikki
    http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete